- Instructor: 21st Century Challenge
- Lectures: 9
- Duration: 1 week
Sleep rejuvenates us, but it importance goes way beyond boosting your mood or banishing under eye-circles. Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and reduce stress, benefit your heart, weight mind and so much more. Unfortunately, in this fast-paced world it can often be difficult to maintain a regular sleep schedule.
Who is this training course for:
- Anyone who wants to achieve healthy sleep habits
- Anyone who wants to achieve a quality sleep so you can actually feel rested
- Anyone who wants to learn about one of the key ways to relieve stress
- Anyone who wants to learn how our brains respond when we sleep
- Anyone who wants to learn about the sleep cycles
- Ideal for anyone who is having issues with insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome or narcolepsy
What you will learn:
- What is sleep?
- Why do we sleep?
- Healthy sleep habits and the overall health effects
In this course you will learn what sleep is and how sleep habits affect your health..
What is Sleep?
In this section you'll learn what sleep is and examine the sleep cycle.
Why Do We Sleep?
In this section you'll learn various theories on why we sleep.
Health Sleep Habits and the Overall Health Effects
In this section you will learn the overall health effects of getting good sleep.