- Instructor: 21st Century Challenge
- Lectures: 8
- Duration: 1 week
Neurobics don’t require paper and pen or isolating yourself with puzzles. Everyday life is the Neurobic Brain gym. They can be done anywhere, anytime in offbeat, fun and easy ways while you’re getting up, commuting, working, eating, shopping or relaxing. They are designed to help the brain manufacture its own nutrients that strengthen, preserve and grow brain cells.Something as simple as closing your eyes and using your other senses of touch, smell and spatial memory to unlock your door, enter your home at the end of the day and find your way to the coat closet and answering machine is a typical Neurobic exercise.
Who is this training course for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Neurobics
- Anyone who wants to learn about “brain killers ” and how to detox the brain
- Anyone who wants to broaden, stretch, and expand your creative thinking
- Anyone who wants to learn the science of Neuroplasicity
- Anyone who wants to learn how chronic stress destroys your brain
- Anyone who wants to learn how the foods we eat impact our brain health
What you will learn:
- What is Neurobics?
- What “brain killers ” are and how to detox the brain
- Learn to implement neurobic exercises to oxygenate the brain
- Learn how to improve vague thinking, concentration and memory
In this course you will learn about Neurobics: the new science of brain excercise.
What's going on inside the brain?
In this section you'll get a thorough understanding of how the brain works.
- Lecture 2.1What’s going on inside the brain?10m
- Lecture 2.2Brain Killers18m
- Lecture 2.3Neuroplasticity
- Lecture 2.4Neurogenesis: How to Change Your Brain15m
What is Neurobics?
In this section you'll learn what Neurobics is and learn how to exercise your brain in fun ways.
- Lecture 3.1What is Neurobics?10m
- Lecture 3.2Keep Your Brain Young15m
- Lecture 3.3Brain Training Tips