- Instructor: Lateefah Cade
- Duration: 2 hours
Learn how to operate a silk screen printing machine to make money selling t-shirts, greeting cards, invitations and other money making printable goods at a low cost.
Location: 5260 Griggs Rd, Houston, TX 77021
Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm[button url=”https://21stcenturychallenge.com/course-registration/” background=”#fdc800″ color=”#002147″ size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”no” radius=”auto” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none”]ENROLL NOW[/button]
Who is this e-Commerce training course for:
- Anyone who has an online business but needs tips on how to efficiently grow their business
- Anyone who wants to start an online business
- Anyone who has no experience in online business
- Anyone who wants to start a business with little start up costs
- Ideal for unemployed, stay at home moms, existing entrepreneurs and those wishing to make extra money on the side
What you will you learn:
- Overview of the process
- Quality and what makes a good print
- Hands-on printing exercise
- Developing and promoting your own product line
- Understanding the legal side – copyrights, trademarks, artwork ownership and more
- Where to buy product supplies and how to get the best prices
- Artwork preparation
- Screen printing supplies
- Films, screen fabrics
- Squeegees and squeegee blades
- Frame choices, emulsions, coating screens
- Exposing screens, developing and drying etc…
- Preparing screens for set-up on the machine
- Producing and reviewing films, set-up and preparing inks
- Practicing printing techniques flooding angles etc.
- Safety and shop regulations etc.
- Trouble shooting question and answer period, tear down and clean up.
- Screen storage and reclaiming.
- Some marketing techniques etc.