- Instructor: Lateefah Cade
- Duration: 2 hours
Learn how to operate a silk screen printing machine to make money selling t-shirts, greeting cards, invitations and other money making printable goods at a low cost.
Location: 5260 Griggs Rd, Houston, TX 77021
Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Who is this e-Commerce training course for:
- Anyone who has an online business but needs tips on how to efficiently grow their business
- Anyone who wants to start an online business
- Anyone who has no experience in online business
- Anyone who wants to start a business with little start up costs
- Ideal for unemployed, stay at home moms, existing entrepreneurs and those wishing to make extra money on the side
What you will you learn:
- Overview of the process
- Quality and what makes a good print
- Hands-on printing exercise
- Developing and promoting your own product line
- Understanding the legal side – copyrights, trademarks, artwork ownership and more
- Where to buy product supplies and how to get the best prices
- Artwork preparation
- Screen printing supplies
- Films, screen fabrics
- Squeegees and squeegee blades
- Frame choices, emulsions, coating screens
- Exposing screens, developing and drying etc…
- Preparing screens for set-up on the machine
- Producing and reviewing films, set-up and preparing inks
- Practicing printing techniques flooding angles etc.
- Safety and shop regulations etc.
- Trouble shooting question and answer period, tear down and clean up.
- Screen storage and reclaiming.
- Some marketing techniques etc.
In Person Training
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it. We'll also show you how to solve the exercises and submit quizzes.